New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Crocodile Tears updates...




So today I got a studio session and am recording three more tracks for the new album which is still on schedule to be released some time this fall. Today I'm getting the intro for the album done and two more bangin' tracks including one featuring S. Money entitled Vodka and Redbull. There was a little trouble getting that beat which almost led me to taking the track off the album, but it's all worked out now. Basically I wrote the whole track about a month or two ago but didn't bother to look into buying the beat until about two weeks ago. When I went to buy it the beat had already been purchased by someone else. Basically using the beat after it had been bought would bring the risk of being sued, which aint exactly what I want, so I talked with the producer of the beat ( Swollen Drumz) and we eventually worked something out. TOG of Swollen Drumz Productions came up with an amazing remix to the beat which will now be used for the album. It's one of my favorite tracks it just sucks it was wicked close to being cut from the cd.

Time to hit up the studio now, but figured I'd give a few updates on the album.

-Rumorz-

No comments:

 
blogspot stats