New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Justin Nozuka: LISTEN TO EM'!!



I thought I'd take some time out to let you guys in on a dude I been listening to a lot lately. Justin Nozuka is a soul/blues/R & B singer from Toronto, Canada. He has one of the best voices I heard in a while and dude has some dope concepts put into his songs. If you enjoy this style of music at all I urge you to give him a listen and you will not be dissapointed. His biggest song out now which is getting some play on MTV and other video channels is After Tonight. I got his whole album and other tracks like Golden Train, Therapy Man, and the amazing story telling track Save Him also contribute to a very solid debut album. Oh Yeah, and he is only 19.

Watch Him perform Save Him live

and check out his myspace:

No comments:

 
blogspot stats