New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Recording Session... RATEYOUR DEMO

So unfortunately I only got to record three songs the other day when I planned on getting about 6 done. But, on the other hand all three joints came out pretty hot so i can't complain. I got She's Gone, which is now featured on my myspace, Words Can't Describe, and The School of the Drugs done. Each are pretty hot lyrically with interesting stories behind them. So look out for all those in the future and def check out She's Gone and let me know your thoughts.

In other things I recently came across the website RateYourDemo.com. It's basically a site where for as little as 30 bucks you can send up to 10 songs to get reviewed by big names such as Cool and Dre. There is also sections for music besides just hip hop and rap, so I suggest if anyone wants a good honest non biased review of their music, it's worth throwing down 30 bucks to see what professionals think of your work. I submitted 10 songs, some of which I havn't actually released to the public but yea: Crying, What's it Gonna Be, If You Wanna Ride, Dumb Politics, Hard Times, Bouncin, Show You What I Mean, Words Can't Describe (unreleased), She's Gone, and Stuck. I should get the review back in about two weeks, So i'll let you know how that went...

check the site out here

don't forget to check the new joint and comment!!

-Rumorz-

No comments:

 
blogspot stats