New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Back At It!

Whats good everybody? I want to first apologize that I have not posted in like forever but I been busy as hell. Right after coming back from Australia I went right to the Grand Canyon in Arizona for a week. It was absolutely gorgeous to say the least, and even up close in personal it looks like a painting or something. I went with my Uncle Chris, sister, and my cousin Josh which was dope to catch up with all of them since I hadn't hung out with them in a few months really since I was in Australia. It's good to be home but I miss OZ land already. Just a dope atmosphere over there which i'm not really sure traveling there for a few days could really show. But after 5 months, you really start thinking and acting with that relaxed attitude.

Anyways, back to music. I'm pumped (shout out to Nodak and Minnesotta for use of that word) to be getting back in the studio tomorrow. I've got about 5-6 tracks to do, all in which I got very high hopes for. My favorite I will be recording tomorrow is called 'Words Can't Describe' so definitely look out for that either on the myspace page or on the new album when it comes out. It's got potential to turn out as my favorite track on all of Crocodile Tears depending on how nice the mixing and that shit goes.

I got a few other songs for the album to record tomorrow, including one that is on some different shit by the title of 'Give me Sight (She's Gone)'. There is a lot of singing on there which is new to me in the studio besides the song 'Kill that Bitch' I did with Grafite. If you have not heard that, check out Graf's myspace. For those who don't know much about Grafite, he is a friend of mine from High School. We both had heard that one another rapped but wern't really friends until I think Junior year where we had some class together. We spent every class talking music bell to bell and since then have been collaborating on shit. He's a good dude so I urge people to support his shit cuz he can bring some hot lyrics all day.

The last few songs I'm recording are just verses for other peoples shit. I'm working with Iconn doing a verse for one of his tracks, and I'm doing a verse on this contest Remedy Productions is putting out. Remedy (i call him Kenny Keyz) is a dope producer from Maine. You may know some his work such as my track 'Bouncin' off The Whisper Campaign or some of the things he has done with Hard Target. He is still pretty young too, so watch out for Remedy.

Remedy's soundclick


That's about all that is going on with me right now, I'll update this tomorrow night and give yall a little info on the recording session went....

Til then,
PEACE!

No comments:

 
blogspot stats