New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Friday, October 24, 2008

top 5 Best Cry Me a River covers

YouTube is a beautiful thing and my favorite thing about it is searching for cool cover songs. I came across a bunch of good covers of Justin Timberlakes Cry Me a River, so I decided to make a top 5 of the best ones I came across. Feel free to email me if you find a better one!


5. Lostprophets
This is a pretty good punk version of the song
Here

4. Paolo Nutini
check it out here
I've never heard of this dude but he can sing his ass off...


3. New Found Glory
This version is sick because it's a hard rock cover, and most of the other good ones are just a slight differential from how Justin usually sings it.
Enjoy it here:

2. Eric J. Chung and Men's Black and White
This dude can straight out sing. I went and listened to some of his other performances after this and he is well worth checking out whether or not you like this version of the song.
check it

1. "Too Much Free Liquor"
This version is by far my favorite, maybe not the best singers or actual performance, but the cover itself is hilarious and worth a listen. Be sure to check out the lyrics on the side.
check it out!

No comments:

 
blogspot stats