New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rumorz to be on Iona College Radio

What's Good?

Sorry it's been a minute since i've posted. I been busy as hell with school/work and so on... but yea. A quick update. I've decided to wait on Crocodile Tears to get one more song finished.. so sorry for those who are waiting, but I just want to make sure I got shit right.

Also if u guys aint got anything to do tomorrow...listen to my interview on Iona College Radio tomorrow.... It's with the Fab Four radio show from 9-11 and i'm sure i'll spit a few verses or something, so check it out. Even call it or email and request some of my music or wuteva... support the kid!!

Click here the link:


follow that scroll down and click on the option to stream the station...


thanks and i PROMISE to get more posted on Friday, so check back!

-Rumorz-

No comments:

 
blogspot stats