New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My computer is back!

So for the longest time now (like a month) I have been without my computer... but I finally got it back. That means lots of more writing music, blogging and doing anything related with music. I never realized how dependent I was on my computer until I didn't have it but wow I need it. For those who don't know already I almost always write my music on my computer and so having to write on a notebook full time was wicked hard to get used to. I've been slowly trying to learn guitar throughout this process but I can't really learn how to tune it. I can play some chords n shyt but every time I try tuning the strings I end up breaking them.

Anyway I've been told about a few shows in NYC that I could do and been offered to go down to Emory College (Atlanta) on Halloween to do one. I'm not sure if my schedule can fit in the Atl one in seeing as i'm busy as hell with everything in NY, but I'm def pushing towards getting shows in the NY scene...


I'm out for now cuz im sick as hell and need sleep... but tomorrow I'mma hit u with a few ideas I had including an idea for the NFL and the pre-season I think would work.

No comments:

 
blogspot stats