New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Updates


I figured before I got into a daily routine of different discussions on this site I'd give everyone a little update about what I've been doing for the last couple of months. Since Mid-February I've been studying abroad in Fremantle, Western Australia, Australia. It has been fuckin' sick to say the least, dope live music, amazing bars, women, and weather. Sadly, I've had to do a little bit of schoolwork in between the partying, but fuck it, it's worth it to be here. I'm coming towards the end of my time here, and it's going to suck to go back, but at the same time, I can't wait to get back up in the studio.

Within that time New Era Ent. has came out with Takeover 2 featuring tracks by Me, $. Money, Roc and the whole New Era squad. I actually have not heard the final product, but most of the tracks I heard were on point, so I suggest getting a hold of a copy of that if you get the chance.

In terms of writing, I've been working on my second album which I've decided to call 'Crocodile Tears'. I already have about 10 songs recorded from before I came to Australia, and I've written a bunch more since I've been here, but I'm planning on having about 15 tracks of solid shit, so this summer I will be recording about 20 more songs and then cutting down the 30 tracks to the 15 hottest/most relevant for the album. I want to get more features on there from a few different artists I havn't worked with yet, but still want to get the usuals on there as well ( S.dot, Grafite, Roc etc...)

Anyways let me know what you think about the name Crocodile Tears or anything you feel like sharing, hit me up...

-Rumorz-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's wusup son. keep doin yo thang there son

-Cruncy Blac

 
blogspot stats