New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Best Worst Rappers

So I was listening to an old Birdman(Baby of cash money) song earlier today and it got me thinking about how many bad rappers there are. Not like 14 yr old white kid doing it because it's the latest trend bad, but like Single A baseball players on the same field as pros bad. Anyways, I figured I'd compile a list of the Best Worst Rappers in the game. Check it:

5. P. Diddy/Sean Combs/Puff Daddy-
So Yea, I don't know what's worse his rapping or his ability to stick with one rap name, but you can't hate Diddy. He's the best entrepreneur in the game (yes better then Jay Z) and pays all types of money for people to ghost write his stuff, and he still doesn't come hard. And hey, he always makes sure his albums aren't terrible, so I give him credit for that.

4. Mike Jones
This dude is fuckin' hilarious. I can't believe he got big by saying his phone number on his songs repeatedly, or yelling his name in weird ways. But shit, he makes me laugh whenever I hear him, I just wish he would come out with a really serious song. That would be funny shit. Regardless I think it's funny that some of the serious artists like Bun B will actually do tracks with this guy, so he gotta be doing something right.

3. Birdman/Baby
So yea he is pretty bad and Lil Wayne probably writes all his shit, but I don't really hate hearing him rap like some of the other guys on this list. He was at the forefront of the whole Bling Bling era back in the day, and shit, even old people know what 'bling' is now, not to mention he does more tracks with "the best rapper alive since the best rapper retired" then anyone, so props Birdman.

2. Fat Joe
I only ever initially liked Fat Joe because Big Pun, and now I only listen to him when he is on a track with Rick Ross/Akon/Lil Wayne etc... So I gotta say this guy knows the importance of putting himself with good company. He always has sick fuckin' beats and makes songs with good artists, but i dunno something about him is off. He isn't terrible but he just ain't good. I dunno. Next...

1. Snoop Dogg
Snoop is the fuckin' man. He is far superior than the other rappers on this artist, but I still wanted him up here cuz I wouldn't consider him a rapper. I think the best part about him is how is personality is so evident in his music. He's a 6.4 pothead who is smooth as hell and funny as fuck. What's not to love with Snoop? Not to mention besides Eminem I bet he is the only rapper your 65 year old grandmother would know, and THATS impressive...
Let me know what you think or if I missed anyone you believe is Better at being Worst or Worst at being Better or whateva....

Time to go get drunk.
PEACE


No comments:

 
blogspot stats