New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Souloist... Success.

I want to shout out to those who are new to my music and what I'm about. I thank you guys for taking a chance on an artist you've never heard before. I've gotten a lot of response from The Souloist so far since it dropped two days ago. A lotta love, but what would a rapper be without some hate as well. A special shout out to DJ ILL WILL for helping me with this project, Shake from 2dopeboyz, KP from Datpiff for spotlighting the mixtape, and for Mix Master Maize hookin' it up on hear-it-first.net. I appreciate that.

So far throughout the net there has been approximately 12,000-15,0000 total downloads. I hope you guys continue to spread the word, and keep in mind I will be uploading videos to Youtube within the next week. For those in the Massachusetts area, there are a few shows coming up I will be performing and would love to see you all there. The dates ands venues are listed below.

Grafite featuring Rumorz - Feb. 7th at Tammany Hall doors open at 5

Rumorz + Grafite- Feb. 13th at Bogarts (Our Place) doors open at 7, we go on about 10.

Rumorz + Grafite- March 5 at Yaz'z place time TBD

thanks again!
-Rz-

No comments:

 
blogspot stats