New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

updates.. LISTEN TO 'EM!: LB

Pardon the delay.. I just been slackin' on my mackin' so to speak. But now I'm back on it like I never left so be sure to keep coming back (Brett Favre). With this post I am combining a little bit of an update about whats going on with myself and so on. As far as Crocodile Tears is going, it has been selling decently well but with great reviews from all corners which is what has kept me going. CDBABY really dropped the ball with their new format and had a ton of problems, but FINALLY will be getting my album to iTunes very soon, so if you have not bought an album from me personally, itunes will be the best outlet...

I also want to take this time to introducer you to a collaborator on my next album: LB. LB is a dope MC coming out of New Hampshire, a place not really known for hip hop, but don't let the location of this new england rapper confuse you...HE IS A BEAST! For fans of real hip hop and soul alike, check out LB and get a taste of what NH is bringing to the hip hop scene.

As a close collaborator with Staik Selektah, this dude is a clear talent in the underground scene. don't sleep.


songs to listen for: Since Your Gone, NH to BK

Also check him out on myspace here

No comments:

 
blogspot stats