New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Life of Lemmons

What's good? Before I introduce a new blog a friend of mine recently started, I want to mention a few things about how the studio session went last night. It was the first time with a new producer so I was a little unsure who shit would go, but things worked out even better then expected. I got about 11 songs recorded which I can honestly say all came out hott. I got a bunch of footage in the studio too so look out for that to hit YouTube soon, and look out for a few mixtape tracks to hit the myspace too.

Next, I want to talk about a new blog I recommend called The Life of Lemmons. It follows the life of a friend of mine, Chris Lemmons. So why should you be interested in his life and thoughts? Well after knowing him since I was about 13 or 14 I can honestly say there ain't many people who think like him. It's pretty hard to explain, so I suggest you check out his blog for yourself, but his different perspectives are a breath of fresh air in a world of repetitive viewpoints and cliche concepts. So if you are looking to follow intelligently written stories from a unique angle, check it out...

The Life of Lemmons

No comments:

 
blogspot stats