New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fav 5

On random nights when me and my friends are chillin getting drunk or whatever we do at college we often end up talking about which famous people it would be fun to just chill with for a day. So I compiled a list of the five celebrities that make my top 5 in terms of hanging out with. Oh yeah, the one rule is if you're a dude, you can't pick a hott chick just cuz u wana bang her or something, it has to be someone you'd want to chill with all day on a friend basis. That means if you say Jessica Simpson, I know u dudes are lying your ass off. Women, same with you, I know you don't admire Mathew Mchonahay (not even going to attempt to look up how to spell that correctly) because he is a great actor...



5. Dave Chappelle
I don't care if he went crazy or not, he's a funny dude. It would be dope to just hang out with this dude for a night and see if any of those crazy trips he talks about during his stand up ever happen.


4. Hugh Hefner
Any dudes fantasy life would be to be him obviously. From chillin at the mansion to the one or two good looking girls he knows, it'd be a good day. And if I can still get it up to get with women when i'm his age, never mind hot women 40 years younger than me, I'll be satisfied.


3. P.Diddy
I don't see me and Diddy as ever being good friends, but to chill with him for a day and see how big he lives would be dope. You this dude gets the best of the best in everything, and won't take no for an answer. I picture going out with him for a night basically being the shit. VIP everything, limos, fine women, and plenty of celeb cameos.

2. Conan O'Brien
This dude is hilarious. I'm actually finding myself going to sleep earlier lately since he has been off the air for the last few months while Jimmy Fallon transitions into his spot. Basically this dude can make a rock funny, so hanging out with him would be non-top entertainment.

1. David Beckham
No homo, but dude has the world on his nuts. It'd be crazy to walk through the streets of London or anywhere in the world for that matter, and see how he gets treated. He mine as well be royalty. Soccer fans of both sexes love you, and women would love you if you were a janitor. Can't picture a better life.

No comments:

 
blogspot stats