New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

BudgetBallerz.com



The first time I really started rapping was around the end of eighth grade when I was on a school trip down to Washington D.C., and in the back of the bus me and my friend Chris "Digits" Lamar freestyled the whole trip. He was the first person that I really did music with. We started making songs and formed a little group called the Klip Artists. As you probably know, we eventually went our separate ways when I continued to pursue music and he went on to other things. Regardless he was always one of the most motivated people I've ever met. and determined to succeed. The reason I mention this story is because Digits has continued to be an Enterprenuer and recently him and another friend from high school of mine (Nakware Howard) came up with one of their best ideas to date: BudgetBallerz.com

The concept of Budget Ballerz is simple; basically a site dedicated to the normal person who cannot afford to rock the fairly expensive Ed Hardy and Gucci products. The site focuses on a budget of 50 dollars or less, and carries almost any product you can think of within that price range, along with the links to the sites to find what you are looking for. So for those tryna ball on a budget, this is a site worth checking out. The great thing about this site is that it is still in the early stages and is making imporvements daily. There are new updates every day and the site has been gaining in success rapidly. If that doesn't get you there, I will be recording a song for Budget Ballerz some time late spring for the site, so atleast visit the site, get a feel for it so when I post the song you know what I'm talking about!

visit: BudgetBallerz.com

No comments:

 
blogspot stats