New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Listen to em': Three Legged Fox

As you know, I try not to write about exclusively hip hop stuff because honestly I'm not really interested in what is going on with most of the rap game. A lot of it is just childish bullshit now a days, and so yea i branch out. Here is a group that really preforms live good. Check any of their videos on Youtube and you won't be disappointed. Three Legged Fox classifies their sound as organic roots rock, and by listening to them i'd say they are basically a little bit of soul mixed with reggae. Their guitar work reminds me a little bit of the Spin Doctors (Two Princes, Little Miss Can't be Wrong) but their singer has a pretty unique soothing voice. Def a talented band, and pretty young too. I actually discovered them by looking up covers of Everlast's What it's Like, and I can't stop listening to that cover! Check em' out!


recommended tracks: Soul Thief, I Am, Maybe I'm Sorry

Official site

Soul Thief Live

No comments:

 
blogspot stats