New Rumorzmusic.com coming soon!

and Souled Out Show album!

Monday, December 1, 2008

I Suck

Okay so lately I've reallllyyy sucked at posting but I have a few legitimate reasons. First off I didn't have internet in my apartment for two weeks...Also I been busy as hell with school semester coming to a close. But on a good note, the album is now complete! I got all the art work completely done and am now waiting on the final mixing and mastering to be done by my producer. Speaking of that, for those who don't know my producer NellyProtoolz was nominated for Boston Hip Hop Producer of the year! It's good to see cuz he been grindin' harder then ever and he definitely deserves the nomination. It should be tough going up against Statik Selektah who has also had one hell of a year. But yea the album should be out the end of this month so look out for that shit! Also Now under construction is RUMORZMUSIC.COM. That is just one of the many things I've been working on to get shit poppin' with all things Rumorz.

No comments:

 
blogspot stats